The following recipe will produce the easiest to make, the quickest and the most delicious vegan ice cream you have ever tasted. It is luscious, it is creamy, it is wonderfully rich and, best of all, it is low in calories, has no added sugars, has no preservatives or food coloring and it has zero fat. I guarantee that you will love it, especially if you love bananas. So, do not hesitate to follow this recipe and you will produce an ice cream dessert that is totally vegan, totally ethical and totally cruelty-free while delivering mouthwatering goodness over which you will never feel guilty.
Furthermore, bananas are loaded with healthy vegan nutrients and here are just some of them:
- Bananas are full of tryptophan which our bodies convert into serotonin which is known as the happy mood brain neurotransmitter. Therefore, bananas relieve depression as well as symptoms of PMS and mood swings.
- Bananas sustain blood sugar levels which produced extra energy and stamina.
- Bananas prevent cramping of muscles caused by strenuous exercise and poor circulation.
- Bananas are filled calcium for building and strengthening bones.
- The abundance of vitamin B-6 in bananas facilitates the production of white blood cells, boosts the nervous system, helps prevent type II diabetes and makes the process of losing and maintaining weight much easier.
- Bananas have high levels of iron which enriches the blood and prevents anemia.
- Because bananas are so high in potassium and so low in salt, the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has officially recognized them as the most effective natural remedies for lowering blood pressure, thus protecting against heart attacks and strokes.
- Bananas help regulate digestion.
- Being high in antioxidants, bananas have proven to prevent chronic and life threatening diseases such as heart disease, kidney cancer, macular degeneration, osteoporosis, diabetes, senility and Alzheimer’s.
Now that I have pointed out some of the health benefits derived from eating bananas, here is the recipe you have been waiting for so patiently …..
Easy Homemade Vegan Banana Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
1 Medium Size Extra Ripe Organic Banana. This is not a typo or a misprint, 1 banana is all you need.
Suggested Garnish Ingredients:
Vegan chocolate or carob chips or vegan chocolate shavings or chopped nuts or granola cereal or maple syrup or softened nut butter.
- Chop the banana into small pieces, place into a freezer-safe container with a tight fitting lid and transfer into the freeze for at least 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove the banana pieces from the freezer and let them sit in room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Using a high speed blender, add a few frozen banana pieces at a time and allow to process for approximately 4 minutes or until you acquire a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Scoop the luscious mixture into a serving dish or an ice cream cone.
- This wonderful ice cream is ready to eat as is or you might generously sprinkle it with any of the above suggested garnish ingredients.
If you like us, please let us know by clicking the ‘Like’ button. If you have something to say, please do so via our email …. VeganBlogger2014@yahoo.com.
If you care to become a guest writer on this VeganBlogger.com website, please send us an introductory email to VeganBlogger2014@yahoo.com.
Filed under: Best Vegan Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!