Raw Vegan Avocado-Celery-Parsley-Dill Stuffing Dip Recipe is quick and easy dish that can be used as a stuffing or as a dip as well as a deliciously rich topping for any number of green veggie salads. I also use this as a spread over a slice of whole wheat bread — fresh or toasted — or as a filling for a roll up whole grain lavash, which is a Middle Eastern flat bread that works great as a wrap.
Ingredients (10 to 12 Servings):
4 Large Size Extra Ripe Organic Avocados
10 or 12 Fresh Organic Celery Stalks
2 Small Size Bunches of Fresh Organic Parsley
1 Small Size Bunch of Fresh Organic Dill
2 Bunches of Fresh Organic Kale
or 10 – 12 Organic Bell Peppers
5 Large Size Organic Garlic Cloves
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
You Will Also Need:
- 1 Large Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Sharp Knife
- 1 Potato Masher
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Garlic Press
- 1 Large Size Wooden Spoon
- 1 Plastic Wrap
1. Using a sharp knife, peel the avocados, remove their pits and place them into a large mixing bowl.
2. Using a potato masher, mash the avocados into a smooth creamy paste.
3. Using a sharp knife over a cutting board, finely chop the parsley and dill, dice the celery into extra small bits and then add them all into the bowl that contains the mashed avocados.
4. Using a sharp knife, peel the garlic and then crush it with a garlic press.
5. Add the garlic to the rest of the ingredients in the large bowl and mix thoroughly with a large wooden spoon.
6. Sprinkle with the salt and mix until it’s blended well.
7. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and transfer into the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
8. Remove the chilled bowl from refrigeration and serve. The following are just a few serving ideas:
- Over thoroughly washed and dried kale leaves
- Stuffed into bell peppers that have been cut in half and deseeded
- Scooped over a veggie salad of your choice
- Over baked or mashed potatoes
- In dip bowl with freshly cut vegetables or chips
- Over slices of whole grain bread or crackers
- Rolled into a lavash wrap
Health Benefits of Avocado:
If you like us, please let us know by clicking the ‘Like’ button. If you have something to say, please do so via our email …. VeganBlogger2014@yahoo.com.
If you care to become a guest writer on this VeganBlogger.com website, please send us an introductory email to VeganBlogger2014@yahoo.com.
Filed under: Best Vegan Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!